Here are some of the ways I present the family history seeking information and collaborators:
- I've sought contributions from those relatives for whom I have contact information.
- I established a private site at MyFamily.com in 2001. The site initiated much sharing in the beginning but has been dormant for several years.
- I've made numerous queries on message boards.
- The family tree has been online since 2004 and has been growing with a collaborative effort on Geni since 2007.
- I began contributing family history documents to Footnote and have made many annotations.
- I started contributing photographs and information to Find A Grave.
- I have had hundreds of family history documents and photographs available online for public viewing since 2006. All will be shared at Flickr with dates, descriptions, sources, geotagging, and tags.
- I have numerous detailed family history entries on this site. Several receive a lot of traffic, but I am rarely contacted about them.