My husband shared some of his music with me and bought me some MP3s. I bought a few singles from iTunes and upgraded a few existing songs to iTunes Plus. I'm getting great recommendations from Genius - most recently The Black Keys, Carolina Liar, Civil Twilight, Dashboard Confessional, The Script, Switchfoot, and Thriving Ivory.
This is my latest score:
- The Black Keys - Attack and Release* (already had I Got Mine and Strange Times)
- Cheap Trick - Rockford*
- Hall and Oates - Everytime You Go Away, Adult Education, Wait For Me,
- Jack White and Alicia Keys - Another Way to Die
- John Rzeznik - I'm Still Here
- Katy Perry - One of the Boys* (already had Hot N Cold & I Kissed a Girl)
- Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Nothin' But a Good Time
- Ringo Starr - Photograph: The Very Best of Ringo Starr*
- Ryan Star - Brand New Day
- Switchfoot - Hello Hurricane*
So, that knocked out my last wish list. Time to start another one...greedy me!
What say you? What are you listening to these days?