Smiling for the Camera (6/13/10)
How do we celebrate this second anniversary? Quietly. That's how. Lizzie appreciates quiet, and so do I.
So, how shall we celebrate it?
- Conversation and petting (she adores being talked to and loved up on)
- Early morning potty break (keeping her eye out for anything that might "get her")
- Clean and medicate her eye (that darn dry eye, poor baby)
- A good breakfast (healthy, holistic, and gone in under two minutes!)
- A nice walk (running, sniffing, and snapping at bugs included)
- Playtime (TOY TIME...hooray!)
- Potty and roll in the grass time
- A biscuit (a teeny-tiny yummy organic one)
- More conversation and petting (what sweet, perfectly mannered dog can get enough of that?)
- A good dinner (ditto the breakfast)
- Another potty break
- Another biscuit
- Even more 'convo' and petting
- Time up on the bed with Mama
- Happy dreams (complete with little woofs and toe twitching)
Nothing unusual, but always special with Lizzie. We are so thankful to have her with us!