- She is terribly afraid of thunderstorms. She sticks her head behind me to hide whenever possible.
- She jerks out of a sound sleep frequently when almost anything is making noise inside or outside our home.
- When she's outside she's torn between being happy to be outside and being frightened by all of the scary sounds out there.
- During our walks if she hears anything that sounds remotely like "squirrel" she is ready to "go get 'em!" Of course, once that chase is over she reverts back to her usual timid self.
- She's the first companion animal I've had that pays attention to the television. So much so, she is "done in" by all of the threatening sounds. (Witness her reaction to the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park--ears at alert, eyes bugging, trembling, squeaking, and trying to back into my lap!)
- She is a major 'head-tilter.' She tilts her head very often. My husband makes lots of sounds just to get Miss Lizzie to tilt her head. Thankfully, during these instances she looks curious and not frightened.
Wouldn't it be nice if she did mostly the first and hardly any of the latter?
Hopefully she will in time.